A Better Way
To Go Digital
A comprehensive digital pathology software platform that is inclusive of a viewer and storage capabilities and is compatible with existing digital pathology solutions, including most scanners, monitors, and laboratory information systems (LIS).The Platform consists of:
FullFocus™ is an intuitive, responsive, FDA-cleared, CE-marked viewer for primary diagnosis. FullFocus is designed for pathologists to further leverage computational pathology products as they become available for clinical use.
A storage solution that is secure, scalable, and cost-effective.
- A pathologist-centric user experience.
- Fast performance to load and view digital slides.
- Access to digital slides for multiple users from any internet-enabled location.*
- Ready to deliver computational pathology products.
- Secure, scalable, and highly available storage.
- Cost-effective and with no upfront capital expenses.
- Fast to deploy and minimal ongoing maintenance needs.
- Designed for interoperability with most scanners, monitors, and LIS.
*Per CMS guidelines, remote review is possible during the COVID 19 Public Health Emergency
AI-powered diagnostic workflows for pathologists, designed to improve diagnostic confidence and accuracy.
Paige Prostate is the first and only FDA-approved software solution proven to enhance accuracy and confidence in prostate biopsy diagnosis. Backed by powerful AI technology, it’s the first AI-based pathology product to receive market authorization from the FDA. This approval allows for in vitro diagnostic (IVD) use of Paige Prostate with the FDA-cleared FullFocus™ digital pathology viewer for analysis of prostate needle biopsies. Paige Prostate has been tested on slides from more than 200 institutions and in multiple peer-reviewed studies in international scientific journals, which validate its ability to help pathologists make more accurate diagnoses.
- Proven to increase diagnostic accuracy and significantly reduce detection errors
- Boosts pathologists’ confidence and ability to detect the presence of prostate cancer
- Enhances laboratory workflow, allowing pathologists to streamline their process and reduce turnaround time for patients
A breast cancer solution that detects areas suspicious for cancer, subtypes neoplasms, and detects metastases in lymph nodes. The software has received a CE mark for the identification of suspicious features on breast tissue and for slide level information about the presence of cancer.
- Available now for Early Access, Paige Breast offers neoplasm subtyping which classifies neoplasms as ductal, lobular, in-situ, or invasive.
- Ability to identify ductal and lobular atypia and rare morphologies including mucinous, tubular, apocrine, micropapillary and solid papillary.
- Additional functionalities to be deployed soon includes microinvasion and calcification detection.
*For Research Use Only – Not for Use in Diagnostic Procedures (CE-IVD)
Partnerships & Case Studies
Philips, a global leader in health technology, and Paige, a leader in computational pathology, team up to deliver computational pathology products to pathology laboratories. These products, starting with Paige Prostate, aim to help pathologists identify, quantify, and characterize cancer in tissue samples and make precise diagnoses more efficiently.
In a research investigation, Paige Prostate Clinical (CE-IVD) was shown to improve pathologists' sensitivity when reviewing digitized H&E prostate needle biopsy images with a minor impact on specificity. The results, which showed Paige Prostate Clinical's (CE-IVD) slide-level sensitivity was 98.9% and its specificity was 93.3% were published by ASCO20.