United Kingdom (Remote)
Paige is a technology company helping pathologists, oncologists and clinicians make faster, more informed diagnostic and treatment decisions in cancer, through the use of advanced Artificial Intelligence (AI). We are uniquely positioned to do this by mining decades of data from the world’s experts in cancer care and are now leading in the digital transformation in cancer pathology and diagnostics.
Paige is the first company to develop clinical grade AI tools for the pathologist, which resulted in our receiving the first FDA approval for an AI product in pathology. Paige has also received FDA-clearance for our digital viewer, FullFocusTM and CE-IVD clearance in Europe and UK for our diagnostic AI in prostate and breast cancer. We have also established multiple relationships with biopharma, laboratory and equipment manufacturers that enables Paige to develop a full solution for busy laboratories, ready to help patients receive better diagnoses and treatment.
We are seeking a Sales Director to join our growing team. In this role you will be establishing the initial install base for Paige in the UK both by converting early beta sites to customers and by building new deals with hospitals and private labs.
Working closely with key stakeholders across the company, this is a hands-on role where you will be responsible for establishing a clinical sales pipeline, negotiating and closing deals. This is a unique opportunity to work towards a meaningful mission in an exciting, fast-growing market!
This position can be fully remote for candidates based anywhere in the United Kingdom.
- Generate leads and follow up on leads that come from other team members
- Proactively develop and close clinical deals by leveraging personal and professional networks
- Attend events that drive new business
- Present our product and technology to potential clients
- Meet or exceed sales targets agreed with leadership
- Forecast and report regularly to the senior management team
- In collaboration with the Marketing team, introduce new products and services to clients, ensuring positive outcomes against the strategic plan
- Proactively identify sales pipeline risks and develop mitigation plans
- Provide timely and insightful input back to other corporate functions, particularly marketing, product and leadership
- Serve as a voice of the customer of all challenges/opportunities that exist within their areas
- Ensure compliance with appropriate statutes for clinical engagement
- 5+ years' sales experience in healthcare, pathology and clinical institutions
- Experience navigating the NHS and Cancer Alliances
- Experience sourcing and closing enterprise deals
- Considerable contacts within laboratory medicine and clinical institutions
- A true hunter, who takes ownership of what they do and can independently manage their territory
- Enjoys cold calling and has a structured way of working
- A fast learner with strong business and technical acumen
- Experience with change management
- Advanced understanding of the strategic sale and what is required to successfully sell advanced clinical solutions
- Strong sense of urgency, with the drive and knowledge to navigate multi-level relationships with laboratory medicine
- Strong skills in understanding customer needs, effective communication, negotiating and closing sales contracts
- Ability to operate effectively in a fast-moving, dynamic startup environment
- Passion for healthcare/life sciences and the opportunity for new technology to significantly improve patient care
- Expertise in CRM and collaboration tools with a specific emphasis on Salesforce
- Experience working within a variable compensation plan
- Willingness to travel 50%+
- Experience with digital pathology and/or advanced software applications in a clinical setting
- Bachelor’s degree or higher, or equivalent experience