Paige is a technology company helping pathologists, oncologists and clinicians make faster, more informed diagnostic and treatment decisions in cancer, through the use of advanced Artificial Intelligence (AI). We are uniquely positioned to do this by mining decades of data from the world’s experts in cancer care and are now leading in the digital transformation in cancer pathology and diagnostics.
Paige is the first company to develop clinical grade AI tools for the pathologist, which resulted in our receiving the first FDA approval for an AI product in pathology. Paige has also received FDA-clearance for our digital viewer, FullFocus™ and recently, CE-IVD clearance in Europe and UK for our diagnostic AI in prostate and breast cancer. We have also established multiple relationships with biopharma, laboratory and equipment manufacturers that enables Paige to develop a full solution for busy laboratories, ready to help patients receive better diagnoses and treatment.
We are seeking a passionate UX Designer to join our growing UX Team. In this role, you’ll design, refine and implement new product experiences. This is an extraordinary opportunity to be part of a high-performing team and to pursue a life-changing mission.
Our ideal candidate is a thoughtful, proactive problem solver who is thrilled by the challenge of working in a brand-new and complex space. Intuitive and able to anticipate future needs and issues, you adapt readily to ever-evolving project requirements while maintaining UX and Product Design best practices. You present simple, unique, robust solutions to complex problems, and you drive initiatives across the finish line. You are articulate and effective in communicating your vision to team members and stakeholders.
This role can be fully remote for candidates based in the UK or EU.
As a UX Designer, you will:
- Develop consumer-grade visual designs and ensure consistency across products
- Create and deliver UX deliverables, including wireframes, mock-ups, and prototypes
- Design a dynamic, user-friendly and consumer grade user experience
- Design information architectures and workflows that support product strategy
- Actively support user testing and analysis of results
- Participate in the creation of style guides and champion UX standards
- Operate within a highly regulated environment (eg. to align with FDA requirements)
- You have a minimum of 2 years’ experience as a UX Designer in commercial settings, designing scalable and consumer-grade products
- Experience developing design systems and ensuring usability best practices
- Solid foundations in visual design principles (typography, layout, color, etc.)
- You thrive on collecting and leveraging user data to drive UX design solutions
- Highly detail-oriented with strong communication skills
- Strong working knowledge of Sketch, InVision, Zeplin and Adobe Creative Suite required. Experience with Axure a huge plus!
- You hold a minimum of a Bachelors degree in graphic design or a related field, or equivalent years of experience
- Desirable: Knowledge of executing UX principles within Agile/Lean software development environment
- Agency experience a plus!