New York, New York, United States
Paige is a technology company helping pathologists, oncologists and clinicians make faster, more informed diagnostic and treatment decisions in cancer, through the use of advanced Artificial Intelligence (AI). We are uniquely positioned to do this by mining decades of data from the world’s experts in cancer care and are now leading in the digital transformation in cancer pathology and diagnostics.
Paige are the first company to develop clinical grade AI tools for the pathologist, which resulted in our receiving FDA breakthrough designation for our first product. Paige has also received FDA-clearance for our digital viewer, FullFocus™ and recently, CE-IVD clearance in Europe and UK for our diagnostic AI in prostate and breast cancer. We have also established multiple relationships with biopharma, laboratory and equipment manufacturers that enables Paige to develop a full solution for busy laboratories, ready to help patients receive better diagnoses and treatment.
We are seeking a Community Manager to join our team. In this role you will create and publish compelling written and visual content for all social media platforms, ensuring consistency with the Paige brand. This role is responsible for coordinating and executing all events and conference participation. This role is perfect for individuals searching for rapid growth and learning opportunities, as we are building our brand and market presence.
As a Community Manager, you will:
- Coordinate and oversee all company events/conferences and act as a point person for vendors, logistics, staff attendee lists, and on-site management
- Manage post event re-caps with stakeholders to determine success and ROI of each event and make recommendations for future participation
- Manage promotional item product sourcing, ordering, and inventory
- Regularly produce written and visual content that drives reach and engagement across all social media platforms
- Manage, develop, and oversee social media content calendar
- Monitor benchmarks to measure impact of social media, including analyzing key metrics and reporting result
- Proven track record of success and in-depth knowledge of social media platforms, their respective audiences, and how best to leverage each platform
- Ability to collaborate with a graphic designer, photographer/videographers, and product teams to develop compelling, impactful content
- Excellent editorial judgement and writing skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational, planning and project management skills
- Creative thinker with an eye for design
- 2-5 years of experience in social media management
- Experience managing corporate events and conferences