Belfast, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom
Paige is a software company helping pathologists and clinicians make faster, more informed diagnostic and treatment decisions by mining decades of data from the world’s experts in cancer care. We are leading a digital transformation in pathology by leveraging advanced Artificial Intelligence (AI) technology to create value for the oncology clinical team.
We are the first company to develop clinical grade AI tools for the pathologist, which resulted in our receiving FDA breakthrough designation for our first product. Paige has also received FDA-clearance for our digital viewer, FullFocus™. We have also established multiple relationships with biopharma, laboratory, and equipment manufacturers that enables Paige to develop an ecosystem ready to help patients receive better diagnoses and treatment.
We’re looking for AI Scientists to join us. In this role you’ll be part of a team of world-leading experts in machine learning, computer vision and pathology.
In this role you’ll conduct publishable deep learning research using some of the largest digital pathology datasets in the world. You’ll be working to save lives by improving the accuracy of cancer detection, classification, and treatment outcome.
Recent graduates and PhD candidates who will defend soon are welcome to apply!
This position is fully remote within Northern Ireland.
- Work with our AI Scientists and Engineers to develop and assess deep neural network models
- Author top-tier journal and conference papers on your research at Paige
- Attend conferences to present your work.
- Highly motivated
- PhD degree in computer science or related field
- Publication record in venues such as CVPR, ICCV, NeurIPS, TPAMI, ICLR IJCV, MICCAI, etc.
- Expertise in deep learning, especially for computer vision
- Strong Python coding skills
- Computer vision expertise
- Knowledge of deep learning toolboxes
- You are authorized to work in Northern Ireland