Clinical Partnerships Manager, UK and Europe
Paige is a technology company helping pathologists, oncologists and clinicians make faster, more informed diagnostic and treatment decisions in cancer, through the use of advanced Artificial Intelligence (AI). We are uniquely positioned to do this by mining decades of data from the world’s experts in cancer care and are now leading in the digital transformation in cancer pathology and diagnostics.
Paige are the first company to develop clinical grade AI tools for the pathologist, which resulted in our receiving FDA breakthrough designation for our first product. Paige has also received FDA-clearance for our digital viewer, FullFocus™ and recently, CE-IVD clearance in Europe and UK for our diagnostic AI in prostate and breast cancer. We have also established multiple relationships with biopharma, laboratory and equipment manufacturers that enables Paige to develop a full solution for busy laboratories, ready to help patients receive better diagnoses and treatment.
Paige is seeking a UK or Europe-based Clinical Partnerships Manager driving the long-term commercial success and clinical adoption of AI-powered diagnostics. Working cross-functionally with the commercial and medical teams, you will be responsible for establishing and managing impactful clinical partnerships with customers and collaborators.
This position is fully remote for candidates based in Europe or the UK.
- Develop and manage external partnership opportunities and programs to advance the clinical adoption and commercial success of the Paige AI-powered diagnostic systems
- Establish reference sites and leading users with demonstrated benefits from using Paige systems and products
- Frame, formalize and contract clinical study protocols and programs to generate unique and compelling evidence and proofpoints with external parties involving clinical studies, health economics and reimbursement strategy
- Identify institutions and sites that align with the goals and programs of the Clinical Evidence Charter and engage with them to charter and lead formal study programs
- Engage with institutions and lead investigators at partnership and commercial sites for generation of proofpoints and evidence as part of trial and validation programs, leading to scientific impact and commercial opportunities
- Coordinate and support the medical review and clinical interpretation of data for claims and reimbursement
- Drive operational excellence in study organization, dissemination, and documentation of results
- 3+ years' postgraduate industry experience in healthcare, technology or related fields
- Preferred advanced degree and academic experience in relevant areas such as health economics, engineering, science, healthcare policy
- Strongly preferred experience in clinical laboratory practice, diagnostics, anatomic pathology, Medical Affairs, scientific communications or clinical trial management
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and ability to engage senior clinical leaders in content-driven discussions and collaborations
- Excellent organization, stakeholder management, and project leadership skills
- Basic experience in protocol design and development, study report preparation, claims and evidence documentation
- Knowledge of clinical trial design, basic statistics, and data review tools