Marketing Manager, Europe & UK
United Kingdom (Remote)
Paige is a software company helping pathologists and clinicians make faster, more informed diagnostic and treatment decisions by mining decades of data from the world’s experts in cancer care. We are leading a digital transformation in pathology by leveraging advanced Artificial Intelligence (AI) technology to create value for the oncology clinical team.
We are the first company to develop clinical grade AI tools for the pathologist, which resulted in our receiving FDA breakthrough designation for our first product. Paige has also received FDA-clearance for our digital viewer, FullFocus™. We have also established multiple relationships with biopharma, laboratory, and equipment manufacturers that enables Paige to develop an ecosystem ready to help patients receive better diagnoses and treatment.
We are seeking a Marketing Manager to join our team. In this role you will lead the European marketing efforts to devise and deliver a strategic marketing plan using consumer insight and market analysis to drive success. Creating effective and engaging European & country marketing campaigns, you will create brand awareness, grow efforts as business evolves, and identify and build strong relationships with partners retailers who can add value to the business.
The European Marketing Manager will work closely with the US based marketing team to coordinate European activities ensuring timeliness of product launches, brand campaigns and other marketing initiatives, paying close attention to the consistency and quality of our message whilst adapting activities to suit local marketplaces.
As the Marketing Manager, you will:
- Conceive, plan and execute multi-channel campaigns for demand generation that include email, social media, direct mail, telemarketing, paid search and other types of promotion to drive leads for the sales team
- Define marketing objectives and KPIs for European markets
- Manage communications closely aligned to sales and operations and determine appropriate and cost effective, pan-European advertising strategy targeting key audiences.
- Coordinate and execute go-to-market plans to ensure the effective product launches and other key marketing initiatives
- Identify and/or create appropriate trade events, conferences and activities and devise plans to maximise effectiveness
- Minimum five years' experience in strategic marketing environments and across multiple borders within the EU or UK
- Experience with managing performance goals, KPIs, strategic and tactical plans aligned to a global brand
- Strong brand management experience with a solid understanding of customer segmentation and targeting to maximise commercial results
- Experience in collaborating with a graphic designer, photographer/videographers, and product teams to develop compelling, impactful content
- Excellent editorial judgement and writing skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment
- Keen eye for creative detail and an appreciation of local market nuances - you know what is appealing and can translate that into engaging campaigns