Paige is a software company helping pathologists and clinicians make faster, more informed diagnostic and treatment decisions by mining decades of data from the world’s experts in cancer care. We are leading a digital transformation in pathology by leveraging advanced Artificial Intelligence (AI) technology to create value for the oncology clinical team.
We are the first company to develop clinical grade AI tools for the pathologist, which resulted in our receiving FDA breakthrough designation for our first product. Paige has also received FDA-clearance for our digital viewer, FullFocus™. We have also established multiple relationships with biopharma, laboratory, and equipment manufacturers that enables Paige to develop an ecosystem ready to help patients receive better diagnoses and treatment.
We are seeking an Alliance Manager to join our team. In this role you will be responsible for all activities related to driving multiple programs with key alliance partners in the Americas. Initiatives with key partners will include co-development programs, liaising their experts with our multiple product teams, driving evidence generation projects, and ensuring product deployments are successful.
This is a unique opportunity for a highly motivated individual that enjoys the challenge of building and commercializing next-generation technologies in the laboratory space.
As the Alliance Manager, you will:
- Own and execute the clinical partnership strategy with key partners
- Recruit KOLs and evangelists for our products
- Develop a deep understanding of partner needs, priorities and pain points and communicate these regularly to the product team
- Maximize early customer success, work with field teams to ensure customer issues are resolved in a timely manner
- 5+ years’ experience in a client-facing healthcare role with a strong track record of and building partnerships in new spaces and supporting customers and/or partners
- Excellent “c-suite” communication skills and experience with multi-decision-maker partnerships.
- Accountable, proactive, and thoughtful with demonstrated strategic problem-solving skills
- Ability to learn and understand disease, biology and technical concepts quickly
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment
- Must be willing to travel up to 20%
- Strong knowledge of pathology, imaging and lab informatics
- Experience working in fast-paced start-ups
- Understanding of computer vision, machine learning and software as a medical device
- Formal project management experience