VP of Partnering, BioPharma
Paige is a software company helping pathologists and clinicians make faster, more informed diagnostic and treatment decisions by mining decades of data from the world’s experts in cancer care. We are leading a digital transformation in pathology by leveraging advanced Artificial Intelligence (AI) technology to create value for the oncology clinical team.
We are the first company to develop clinical grade AI tools for the pathologist, which resulted in our receiving FDA breakthrough designation for our first product. Paige has also received FDA-clearance for our digital viewer, FullFocus™. We have also established multiple relationships with biopharma, laboratory, and equipment manufacturers that enables Paige to develop an ecosystem ready to help patients receive better diagnoses and treatment.
We are seeking a VP of Partnering, BioPharma to join our team. In this role you will be responsible for our biopharma relationships, leading partnering strategy, program execution and alliance management. Key responsibilities include sourcing and structuring partnerships with biotech and pharmaceutical companies, overseeing work performed under these partnerships, and ensuring customer success. This role requires cross-functional leadership, as you will interface with and lead projects across a variety of teams, bridging our technical, regulatory and commercial teams with our partners.
This position can be based anywhere in the United States. We are all working remotely, however when it's safe to return, you are welcome to join us in our gorgeous NYC office.
As VP of Partnering, BioPharma, you will:
- Build and Lead a team focused on sourcing and fulfilling partnerships in the biopharma space
- Become an expert on Paige’s AI capabilities to identify and advance partnership discussions
- Manage, cultivate and expand existing relationships with partners in the space
- Establish and build relationships with senior executives at pharmaceutical and biotech companies
- Drive execution of large, multi-year partnership deals in the space
- Identify, evaluate, and drive engagement with prospective pharmaceutical and life science partners
- Structure and negotiate partnership agreements, involving the appropriate internal team members
- 15+ years’ experience in healthcare in the areas of BD, partnering, alliance management, marketing or product development roles
- 5+ years’ experience partnering with Biotech and/or Pharmaceutical companies
- Ability to learn and understand healthcare, biology and technical concepts quickly
- Ability to structure deals and understand the needs of multiple parties
- Accountable, proactive, and thoughtful with demonstrated strategic problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work effectively in cross-functional teams
- Willingness to travel approximately 30%
- MBA and/or advanced life sciences degree a plus
- Prior experience working in the biomarker or diagnostics space
- Deep understanding of oncology pipelines for Biotech and Pharma companies